Friends of Swimmers trust/Chad le Clos Foundation
NC Dolphins Swim Team, in association with Friends of Swimmers Trust/Chad le Clos Foundation, is supported by aQuelle Midmar Mile and the 8 Mile Club and is responsible for several outreach programs in KZN namely:
- LIV-Village Swim Program
- Maidstone Primary School Development Program
- Imbalito Hope College for Autism Survival Swim Program
The Friends of Swimmers Trust has four primary objectives:
- The Trust promotes and provides water safety workshops to communities in KZN.
- Provides learn-to-swim opportunities to previously disadvantaged communities.
- Provides funding to South African elite swimmers to enable them to race in international competitions.
- The Trust identifies talented swimmers within its programs by offering long-term guidance and support which can allow them a career in professional sport.
Contact us to learn more about our outreach programs